Question about Tomtom One Europe v2 GPS Receiver
Hello, I can`t seem to permanently eliminate a single destination without erasing the ones I want to save? please help, steven
The one's you want to save , add to your favorite's and the rest you can delete without deleting the one's you want
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn off PlayStation 3.
2. Hold the power button down until the system turns on and then off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press power until you hear 2 consecutive beeps .When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
7. Choose to 'Restore File System' and follow the process through.
If that doesn't work you can try some of the other options.
Nov 27, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Mar 01, 2011 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Aug 28, 2010 | Canon Cameras
Feb 03, 2010 | Tomtom GO GPS Receiver
Oct 09, 2009 | Avaya ONE-X QUICK OFFICE EDITION TRUNK...
Mar 10, 2009 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
Mar 02, 2008 | Motorola Talkabout T5720 (7 Channels)...
Oct 08, 2007 | Tomtom ONE GPS Receiver
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: