Question about Nokia 6680 Handheld
Mu mobile is constantly switching off and reestarting.. please help me out.. what should i do?????
Full phone formatting on a 6680!
If you encounter situation like below on your 6680,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6680! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 6680 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6680 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a Nokia turns to white and blink' and nokia logo!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6680 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
RESETTING PHONE BY NOKIA SECRET CODES (steps 1 and 2)
1st step : SOFT RESETTING NOKIA MOBILE
Take backups of ur phone books,calender and others, then simply enter the code
2nd step : HARD RESETTING BY CODE
Just enter the code-
Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose deafault value is 12345
The battery must be full or the charger has to be connected to the phone so that it does not run out of power and make the phone unusable.
Take backup of the contacts and other important data in MMC .
3rd step :FLASHING : ANOTHER METHOD FOR HARD FULL FORMATTING
This step is known as flashing of phone. Always do this step at last (after 1st 2 steps are over and u are not successfull)
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be left)
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible).
3. Switch-off your mobile phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Do not let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your mobile will now be at its original factory settings (It will reach the same state as that in when you purchased it).
Posted on Apr 26, 2008
Oh, i forgot to mention that when i reinsert my mmc / memory card, the phone restarts, then gets me to the Web screen again, with the prompt which says "Connection to server needed. Connect?" (i just cancel it out everytime)... that's problem number ...
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Your phone was probably corrupted by a virus or the system files were corrupted by an application try *#7370#. If that didnt work bring your fone to a service center.. i also encountered your problem on my fone. hope it works..
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
My 6680 constantly switch off and restart..it also send messages by itself..corrupted memory...when you load a certain amount, after awhile, your remaining load will be forfeited or gone..
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2012 | Nokia Unlocked 7210 Supernova Mobile /...
Aug 23, 2010 | Samsung SGH-U600
Apr 12, 2010 | HTC G1
May 13, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jan 22, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Nov 26, 2007 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
2,578 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!