- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
37,004.4x - PEST_FAULT_RESERVOIR0_HEATER_DISCONNECT PEST - Reservoir 0 Disconnect Reservoir 0 is not drawing the expected power from the supply. 1. Run the printhead Reservoir Heater test. 2. Verify printhead wiring.
It can be fixed, but only by a Xerox authorised service centre. Xerox website tells you to turn it off and book it in for a service. Be prepared to pay a call out fee before hand. Here's the reference link for your error from Xerox website.
The printer has encountered an error state without the benefit of a
code. Turn the printer off for 30 seconds, then power back on.
If the Printer Error message returns, press the i button on the
printer's front panel. The actual error or fault number should be
displayed. Note the error or message and search the knowledge base for
Based on the problem description provided, we have determined that your printer needs service.
Please turn your printer off and use one of the methods below to make arrangements for service:
37,004.4x - PEST_FAULT_RESERVOIR0_HEATER_DISCONNECT
PEST - Reservoir0 Disconnect Reservoir0 is not drawing the expected power from the
1. Run the printhead Reservoir Heater test.
2. Verify printhead wiring.
Your preheater needs to be replaced.
Xerox Preheater Part # 119641980
This part will have to be replaced by a certified Xerox technician.
Hope this helps
13,323 is a Printhead Reservoir Temperature Faults . One of 3 things. In order of likeliness.
1. Print head has failed
2. Cable to the back of the print head is loose.
3. Electronics module has failed..
What that code means is that once the ink melts and flowes into the print head, the print head is not maintaining the proper temperature.
The technical error message means: The Printhead Left jetstack heater is not drawing the expected power from the power supply.
Possible solutions: 1) Make sure the AC plug is plugged into the wall and not a UPS or surge protector. Other things such as another printer, coffee maker or other electrical devices on the same circuit could cause a sag in AC demand from the Phaser, causing it to fail it's PEST (Print Engine Self Test).
2) Verify that the wall outlet's circuit is capable of delivering the correct amount of current to the Phaser, if it does, check how many other electrical devices (aka a desklamp, radio, etc.) are on the circuit.
3) If it's out of warranty, reseat the cables from the Printhead to the Electronics Module. If it's in warranty, place a service call on the unit.
It is a print head tilt error.
Most likely ink is in the stainless steel pivot block at the bottom of the print head.
Also the printer could have been unplugged and the cleaning blade is stuck to the print head.
Or a cable is binding the print head movement.