- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure all the wires are connected properly. 1.-Unplug your modem and router from the power supply. Wait 1 minute. 2.-Plug your modem back to the power and wait for all the lights to stop flashing. 3.-Plug your router back to the power and wait for the lights to stop flashing Follow these steps and your internet should be working again!
Yes it is possible to configure this router with out the CD.
All You need to do is just follow the steps given below.
1. Connected a computer to the router using a Ethernet cable.
2. Open up a internet explorer.
3. Click on CTRL & O [The letter O as in oscar]
4. In the Open box that appears the top left corner of the internet explorer type the numbers : 192.168.2.1 & press OK.
5. This will take you to belkin router setup screen.
6. Connect the modem from your internet service provider to the yellow port on the router.
7. Click on MAC address in the router.
8. Leave the password blank & press submit.
9. Click clone & press submit.
10. And now check the Internet status the top right corner the internet status shows connected & will be able to go online.
If it is for a router then connect the router to your pc or laptop with the supplied network cable and visit http://192.168.2.1 - this is a web interface for configuring routers and is much better than the software
If it is a driver you are after visit Belkin's webiste, http://www.belkin.com and search under support
It sounds like you don't have the units connected properly. Make sure you have a cable(wired) from your ethernet card on your pc connected to a wired port on the router. Then plug your router from its yellow port into the modem. Make sure your modem is connected to its Internet interface. Plug in your modem and wait 60 seconds for it to power up. Then power up the router.
At this point you should be able to access the router with the supplied installation CD. Run the setup assistant and it will define your wireless network. When you are through you should have internet access through the wired network. When you are finished you should be able to use the wireless network assuming you have the card installed correctly and the software for the card correctly installed.