Question about Heating & Cooling
REMOTE NOT WORKING
- Check if the battery is ok.
- Some remote control have reset button, you can find it at the front or back at the compartment of the battery push the rst button with pin or ballpen to reset it and try.
- Some remote control have selector switch in both remote control and at the board inside the unit. Try to transfer the switch button from A to B and also at the board inside the unit and reset the remote control and try.Or need to reconfigure the remote control to select the frequency.
- Try your remote control to other unit with same brand as yours to confirm if your remote control is really need a replacement. If it works then your receiver board in the unit is need a replacement. Or if wont work then you have to buy a new remote control. But if you have no budget then try to switch on the unit using emergency button to operate the unit.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
In Today, competitive world it is very difficult to find
appropriate best and reliable company for Heating and cooling contractors.
There are very few companies which offer more pleasure and performance than
In Today, competitive world it is very difficult to find appropriate best and reliable company for Heating and cooling contractors. There are very few companies which offer more pleasure and performance than ever.
Posted on Feb 25, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: air conditioner remote
- check if the battery is still good
- check if the receiver of the unit is clean and no obstruction.
- Some of remote control have a reset switch, every time you change it with battery you have to reset it.
- Some of remote control have A and B selector at board and remote control, check this if they set at the same frequency.
- To check if the remote control still working you have to test your remote control to other unit with same model as yours. If its not working then replace your remote control. But if its working then you have to replace your receiver board.
- Some remote control have to be reconfigure so you have to read your manual.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
I have that model Air conditioner with remote. Although the remote is marked Admiral thats the only identifying marks on the outside. Here are pictures of the remote.
Battery Compartment Cover
Here is what is printed on the battery compartment cover label.
SHUNDE HUA AO
ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
Drawing No: DF11F1-01 (AL) KYK-1801
Part No: 814011422
Hope this helps. You might try a company called Vance Baldwin they usually carry a large inventory of remote replacements for all kinds of applicances. Had to get a remote for my Panasonic DVD player and it was only $12.00 (brand new)
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
May 14, 2014 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 17, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 09, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 22, 2010 | Remote Start System
May 30, 2008 | Hampton Bay 52 In. White Redington...
Sep 20, 2018 | Heating & Cooling
4,067 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!