Question about Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
This program loads okay and seems to work okay, but when we try to save a picture....it appears to save it, but the retrieved file is only gibberish instead of the picture we saved. Any ideas?
This is a video card issue. First, this needs at LEAST 64meg of RAM. If you do, do the following:
1. Bring the "Display Properties" dialog window (right-click on the desktop, click on Properties)
2. Click on the "Settings" tab. (make sure your screen resolution is set to 1024 by 768, and the color quality is 32 bits)
3. Click on the "Advance" button (this will bring a new dialog box)
On the newly opened dialog box:
4. Click on the "Troubleshoot" tab
5. Set the "Hardware acceleration" to "Full" (drag the slider all the way to where it says "Full")
6. Click "Apply", then "Ok" (this will close the dialog box)
7. Close the "Display Properties" dialog window by clicking on the OK button.
Try turning the toy ON now. I hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2010 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Oct 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2009 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Dec 29, 2008 | Toys
Nov 17, 2008 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: