An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: HP Pavilion A1120N
Verify the sound device is enabled
If there is no sound from the speakers or headset, use the Device Manager to determine the state of the sound hardware.
into the search field, and select
Hardware and Sound
, and then
Sound, video and game controllers
Do the following, depending on what is seen:
a sound device is listed with a down arrow
, the device is disabled. Right-click the sound device name and select
to re-enable the device. Go to the next step if problems continue after enabling the device.
a sound device is listed and enabled
, right-click the device name and select
to view more helpful troubleshooting information in the Device Status
window. If Device Status shows that the device is working properly, the
problem is likely related to sound settings, the speakers, or the audio
cables and connections.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi,1. first of all please check whether the mute options is checked or unchecked.2. After that go to device manager and check whether audio drivers are there or not. - Try to plug in the headphone and check whether the sound is coming or notIf there is no sound coming out of your speakers, but the headphone jack plays sound, there may be something wrong with your speakers. If this is the case, you can either use headphones or external speakers, or attempt to use the laptop's warranty to get HP to fix the speakers. Plugging and unplugging a headphone from the jack several times has supposedly caused some users' speakers to start playing sound again. 3. If the drivers are not there then go ahead install the drivers from the hp website by using the product of your computer.4. If the problem still exists then try to update the bios of your computer with the l latest version.5. Try to run the recovery of the computer and check after that.
DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 laptop BatteryChemistry : Li-ion Voltage : 14.8V Capacity : 4400mAh Corlor : Black Original Price: US $85.63 Special Price: US $65.63 * 1.One year warranty, 30 days Money Back.
* 2.Brand new, 100% Q.C. of every battery.
* 3. Highest quality Japanese battery cells.
* 4. Guaranteed to meet original specifications.
* 5. 100% secure and safe.
Shipping: Our laptop batteries are shipped by USPS.
The battery have a good compatibility with many original laptop batteries for many laptops, even diffenent brands.
Descriptions of Hp DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 Battery
1. 100% new high quality Replacement DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 laptop Battery Compatible Li-ion Batteries.
2. This Hp DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 battery can be used for the other models and battery part No.
3. 30-Day Money Back,1 Year Extended Warranty for Hp DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 laptop Battery.
4. Great After-sales Service Department for laptop battery, fast respond to your request!
5. Fast delivery if you order the Hp laptop battery.
6. Need any assistance on DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33Laptop Battery, please feel free to email us!
Due to regular use of the notebook, some static charges tend to stay in the computer, and sometimes results in not allowing the computer to function properly.
Please follow the power drain procedure to confirm the same:
1. Disconnect the AC Adapter. 2. Remove the Battery. 3. Hold the Power button down for 30seconds to 1 minute. 4. Put the Battery in. 5. Reconnect the AC adapter. 6. Turn on the Notebook power. 7. Restart the Notebook.
If the Notebook boots up you may fix the battery back. Try restarting the computer only with the AC power, without the battery & vice-versa. If the issue still persists then I request you to reset the memory modules, as sometimes the memory module connection get loose.
First off check the connections. Second it might just have died on you and if that is the case and you need the CD that is in the drive go get a paperclip and straighten it out and you will see a small hole on the front of the drive put the paper clip in and push until the drive releases.