Question about Jabra BT125 Headset
Can someone help?
1. Using Motorola RAZR V3M with Jabra 125. Followed manual to find bluetooth device. That worked.
2. Connection found. Manual then says the Phone will ask to pair with it, then put in your code. It doesn't ask to pair.
3. Troubleshooting section in the manual says to go to the web site.
4. Web site says to download the manual and follow instructions.
5. Repeat over and over again until you've lost your mind.
6. anyone having similar problems?
To connection to your phone or device
turn off your jabra then press and hold the big white button until the light stay on the search for your device
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
My phone cant finf the device???
how to do that??
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2009 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Apr 04, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Aug 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands-Free...
Dec 14, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: