Question about Jabra BT125 Headset
Can someone help?
1. Using Motorola RAZR V3M with Jabra 125. Followed manual to find bluetooth device. That worked.
2. Connection found. Manual then says the Phone will ask to pair with it, then put in your code. It doesn't ask to pair.
3. Troubleshooting section in the manual says to go to the web site.
4. Web site says to download the manual and follow instructions.
5. Repeat over and over again until you've lost your mind.
6. anyone having similar problems?
To connection to your phone or device
turn off your jabra then press and hold the big white button until the light stay on the search for your device
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
My phone cant finf the device???
how to do that??
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2010 | Jabra BT4051 Bluetooth Headset
Jun 05, 2009 | Jabra BT125 Headset
May 17, 2009 | Jabra SP500 Wireless Headset
Jan 16, 2009 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Aug 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands-Free...
May 14, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Nov 30, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Nov 09, 2007 | Jabra BT160 Wireless Headset
Aug 15, 2007 | Jabra BT800 Consumer Headset
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: