30 channel 10 band radio scanner uniden 8c60xlt
You listed your question under the BC60XLT, which is a 10-channel scanner. With 30 channels, I'm guessing that yours is actually a BC60XLT-1. To program a known frequency into it:
- Power the scanner ON.
- Press MANUAL.
- Enter the channel number that you wish to program.
- Press MANUAL again. (NOTE: Instead of entering the channel number, you can press MANUAL repeatedly to advance to the desired channel.)
- Enter the frequency, including the decimal point.
- Press E to store the information in memory.
- Repeat the above for other channels.
More detailed information can be found in the scanner operating manual, which you can download/print here:
If your scanner is a different model, pleasd let me know.
For a comprehensive database of active frequencies in your area, visit:
May 11, 2010 |
Uniden BC60XLT Handheld Scanner