Question about Kodak EasyShare DX7440 Digital Camera
Okay, not sure what I'm not doing... Menu settings are at self-timer. How do I actually have it take a photo?
You use the the self timer as follows:
(1) Push the Menu button on back of camera
(2) Scroll through the Menu items using the small joystick located in the center of your circular selector switch, until you highlight the self timer ON/OFF area
(3) Push the small joystick straight in, like a button
(4) Use the joystick to highlight the on position
(5) Push the joystick button
(6) & just snap the picture as usual.
You will have to use the viewfinder instead of the screen to point the camera.
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2012 | Kodak EasyShare C713 Digital Camera
Sep 05, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare C330 Digital Camera
Feb 05, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare M1073 IS Digital Camera
Nov 18, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
Dec 13, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Aug 06, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Z1275 Digital Camera
Mar 25, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Z760 Digital Camera
Mar 22, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M763 Digital Camera
Mar 26, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare Z760 Digital Camera
194 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!