Question about SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Please can you help. The player seems stuck. It is lit up but with no graphics at all and I can't switch it on or off - seems frozen
Hold the play/pause button and the power button until it turns off then turn it back on and it should be good. hope i helped!
Posted on Dec 20, 2008
A few ways to "fiks" it (try each solution in order)
1) slide the power switch up for a bit and see if it resets it
2) wait for it to get "unstuck"
3) let the it run out of power and try plugging it in again
4) start swearing and cussing at it
5) try threatening it
6) try begging it to work
7) smash the motherf**ker!!!!
8) if u have a warranty (normally ur gauranteed a 30 day warranty just make sure u have the receipt and its not ur fault it broke) hope the smashing didn't break it and exchange it
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
Mine gets stuck on the connected screen too when I try to hook it to computer then unhook it, just hold the power switch up for 10 seconds to reset it
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Hold up power switch for 10 secs
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
You're all so retarded it hurt me physicly to read this sorry *** excuse for "help". screw you and whatever gay *** music you listen to!
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Feb 24, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Jan 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Oct 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
May 10, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Dec 31, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Oct 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Oct 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Jan 01, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
1,065 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: