- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just go to the menu of your cellphone search the multimedia or audio player when you are in the audio player or multimedia press options then search for the setting then you will see there the volume adjustment in playing audio files if it still not working maybe there is a problem with the speaker of your phone
when playing radio, the rear speakers do work because you have configured that. in your dvd player however, you may not have configured it yet.
Correctly insert the jacks at the back of the dvd player and at the same time, check the menu of your dvd player and check the audio settings. Under the audio settings of your dvd player menu, select the 5.1 or 6.1 audio profile.
I'm wondering if you can't play .mp3, .wav or other audio files on your computer, or just Internet Explorer, or just specifically myspace.
First try: Open Internet Explorer. Select Tools from the Menu list. (If you do not have a menu list, right click the gray area below the url bar and select menu bar from the drop down list)
Select Internet Options from the Tools Menu. Select the Advanced Tab. Scroll down to the Multi-Media heading. Make sure that "Play sounds in web pages" is checked. Close Internet Explorer, re open and test.
Sounds like you might have a setting that is incorrect for DVDs in the setup menu.
Grab your DVD player remote and press the SETUP button. Navigate to the audio menu. Make sure Spdif is turned off (unless you're using an optical cable for your sound), that the audio stream is set to PCM (standard for CDs) or RAW, and turn off any Dolby/Digital Dolby/Surround Sound/etc. Now play a disc.
There's also another way if your remote has an AUDIO button. While the DVD is playing, press the AUDIO button and you should see a small windo that pops up that will tell you what the audio is set to. Press the button and wait a couple of seconds between presses to see if the audio starts playing.
Go into the setup menu into the audio options (use arrows on remote to go up and down menu and press left to enter the next menu to change options). By memory when I was running this just through a TV and not through a surround sound system, I had to turn off the addition speaker options in the audio menu. The one's like centre speaker etc have an small/large/off option. I had to turn these off so that all sound would come through the TV speaker only. That is about all I remember as I was trying to get this running for my aunt and I no longer have the DVD player.
Audio Dubbing may vary by model. Most Digital Camcorders are equipped with this feature. To verify that your model is, please view the User Manual.
* The AUDIO DUBBING function only works in PLAYER Mode.
* You can add sound to the original sound on a pre-recorded tape, recorded in SP mode with 12bit sound.
* Use the internal and external microphones or other audio equipment.
* The original sound will not be erased.
1. Set the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
* If you want to use an external microphone, connect the microphone to the external MIC input jack on the camcorder.
* When you wish to dub using the External A/V input, connect the AUDIO/VIDEO cable to the camcorder by inserting the cable jack into the A/V in/out terminal at the left side of the camcorder.
- Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
- Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
2. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button and find the timeframe of the scene to be dubbed.
3. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to pause the scene.
4. Press the A.DUB button on the Remote Control.
* A.DUB will be displayed on the LCD.
* The camcorder is in a ready-to-dub state for dubbing.
5. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to start dubbing.
* Press the (STOP) button to stop the dubbing.
* You can not use the audio dubbing function while playing a write protected video tape.
* When you wish to dub using the External A/V input, you must connect the AUDIO/VIDEO cable to the audio system from which you wish to record.
* You cannot dub sound on a pre-recorded tape in LP or 16 bit mode.
Dubbed audio Playback
1. Insert the dubbed tape and press MENU button.
2. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V.
3. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
4. Use the MENU DIAL to select AUDIO SELECT from the submenu.
5. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
6. Using the MENU DIAL, select the AUDIO playback channel.
Press the ENTER button to confirm the audio playback channel.
* SOUND1 : play the original sound.
* SOUND2 : play the dubbed sound.
* MIX(1+2) : play back SOUND1 and 2 equally mixed.
7. To exit, press the MENU button.
8. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to playback the dubbed tape.
Note: When you playback added sound (SOUND2 or MIX mode), you may experience loss of sound quality.