Question about GE 29196GE1 Corded Phone
I need to reset the time and am also trying to locate a users manual
I would like to reset the time, also. I cannot locate a users manual. The one I received with my phone is written in Spanish.
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
5. Temperature Adjustment
Extended Hold (Vacation) Mode
1. Press the HOLD button to bypass the program schedule. The current set point temperature will be held either permanently or for 24 hours, depending on the setting selection made in section 4.
2. Press the HOLD button again to return the thermostat to the normal program operation.
3. The hold period will last until the hold is released as in step number 2 above, or is limited to 24 ours if the default was changed in the User Options Settings (see section 4).
4.Programming User Settings
Setting the Extended Hold Time (see also section 6)
The default setting is Long (indefinite) Hold. If the HOLD feature is activated, the current set point will be held until HOLD is released.
1. In normal operating mode, press and hold the RETURN button for 4 seconds. Press RETURN again to skip past differential setting. The display will show "HOLD LG", where LG is indefinite hold.
2. Press the or button to change the Extended Hold time from indefinite (LG) to 24 hours (SH).
3. Press the RETURN button again to set the Filter Check Monitor or wait 30 seconds for the thermostat to return to the normal mode.
6.Additional Operation Features
Resetting the Thermostat
The Reset feature allows the user to completely reset the thermostat to register new manual switch settings.
1. To erase all entered programs, current time of day, day of week and other user settings, gently press the RESET button using a paper clip or a small pencil tip.
2. This will return all thermostat settings to their default values and register all new manual switch settings for proper operation (incl. Extended Hold = Indefinite).
Dec 28, 2014 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
on May 06, 2009 | Aiwa HV-MX100 VHS VCR
Nov 11, 2013 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
Mar 11, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 885T GPS Receiver
Dec 09, 2010 | TORK 601A 24 Hr Mechanical Outdoor Timer ...
Feb 07, 2010 | Magellan Triton 400 Handheld GPS Receiver
Dec 22, 2008 | Conair WW61, Weight Watcher Memory...
Jun 12, 2008 | Eclipse AVN5500 Car DVD Player
Enter hour And min via dial pad
Press recall to change am/pm
Press hold to change calendar settings
Or pree feature to exit
Press recall to select day of week
Dial # to move coursor to day of month
Press recall to change month
Dail # to move corsor to year field
enter # and press feature
Hope i've helped you I'm looking for a manual also
Oct 16, 2007 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: