Question about LG HBM-550 Wireless Headset
The passkey is 0000
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
If 0000 does not work try 1234
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
I want to put the piece on another phone i can't find the code
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
I was having problems with the PS3 pairing as well, so I went looking for the manual and found it. Here's the pairing verbage.
- With the HBM-550 off, press and hold the PWR/END button for 5 seconds.
- You will hear two short beeps and the LED indicator will flicker in red and blue alternately, when the device enters Pairing Mode.
- Using your Handset, find the Bluetooth Menu and "search for" or "add" new devices.
- Select "LG HBM-550" from the list of devices and pair it with your handset.
- When asked for the Pass/PIN code during the pairing procedure please enter "0000" (4Zeros)
- Once pairing has completed successfully, you will hear a beep.
- After pairing successfully, be sure to "Connect" to the HBM-550.
- If you want to pair with other devices in the future, the headset must be placed in Pairing Mode.
- If the HBM-550 is in "Pairing Mode" for 3 minutes, without being paired to a device, the Headset will automatically turn off.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
Asks for passcode, 0000 not accepted
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Ya im trying to pair my headset with my cell phone as well as my PS3 and both devices wont allow me to pair them... does anyone know the pass key? the 0000 doesnt work
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Motopure H12 Bluetooth...
Jul 05, 2010 | British Telecom Jabra BT8010 Wireless...
May 18, 2010 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Jun 12, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Mar 13, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H350 Wireless Headset
Feb 23, 2008 | Eforcity Motorola Bluetooth Headset H500...
1,300 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: