- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try to check the Print Cartridges if they still have ink in them. or try to do a Semi-Full Reset.
combo would be:
- "print photo" + "red eye removal" buttons pressed together
- printer will not ask you to enter the combo
- release the buttons you pressed then
- press "red eye", "print photo", "red eye" in sequence
- scroll down or right until you find resets menu
- press ok
- scroll down or right until you find semi-full reset
- press ok
- your printer should turn off, wait for 3 minutes before turning the printer back on
maybe its out of ink.
if still full
perform this instructions.
click settings, printer and faxes, then right click of the printer device you are using. then click properties.
click the maintenance botton on the upper right then click cleaning botton..
repeat until the printing goes back to normal.
Try to do test print directly from the printer 1. Press at the sane time for 10 sec, the photo and copy button. 2. Clean the printhead simple press the menu button > selet clean printhead > select basic/deep clean 3. If it print a test page using the scanner glass. Place a doc./picture on the glass and copy it 4. If it failed call 1 800 421 6699 for assistance replacing the printhead
Try this one, Turn on the printer, Take out the inks, remove the printhead, put back the printhead make sure it will snap and you hear a click, put the inks back, wait for the printer to initialize, Press the Menu button, look for Calibrate printer, then print calibration page, then scan it after. Load a regular paper. Then try to print a demo page by pressing Photo and Copy at the same for 5 seconds then let it go. If same problem persist call this no for further assistance 1800 421 6699 Thanks
Instead of pressing the start button to print, you need to press the small ON/OFF button. The start button works to copy/scan. But to print, you will need to turn the printer on first. Once the printer is on, the computer should recognize it fine and allow you to print from your applications.
Try doing this disconnect printer from computer cancel documents in queue if using a straight USB connection, delete all instances of printer. else remove duplicate printer icons. reboot & reconnect printer (swap cables if not detected)