Question about Acer Aspire 5102WLMi Notebook
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
That does make it more difficult! Okay, for future reference, when you have key control again and the mouse or touch pad stops working, if you have a standard 101 key keyboard, or even a laptop with one key instead of two on certain keys, you can do it this way:
1. Hit the Windows key, which will open your start menu.
2. Pressing the Windows key and Pause/break will take you to your system properties.
3. Minimizing and restoring screens hit Windows key and "D".
4. To get to Utility Manager, hit Windows key and "U". This will, among other things, allow you to choose to use only the keyboard or the mouse, so you can disconnect the mouse, among many other things.
5. Pressing Windows key and "F1" will take you to Help & Support.
6. Windows key plus "E" takes you to Windows Explorer".
7. Pressing "Cntrl, Alt, Delete" takes you to the task manager.
These keys should provide help in getting around in your system without a mouse.
To get to control panel, for example, press the Windows key to op[en the Start menu, and use the "up arrow" button to go to control panel.
Now that everything appears frozen, power your machine down. Remove the battery from the rear for a few minutes, even if you are operating on A/C plug in. Put the battery back in and power up. Did this make any difference?
You can always buy an inexpensive laptop mouse which works on USB. When you plug in the USB the mouse works independently of everything else. Then you could click the start up memory, help, and choose restore to an earlier time before this problem happened.
That usually will clear any problem.
Please let me know what happens.
Posted on May 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2014 | Lenovo IdeaPad Y550 Notebook
Feb 06, 2014 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
May 02, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5100-3357 Notebook
Feb 05, 2011 | Compaq (153515-001) Touch Pad
Sep 27, 2010 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Sep 29, 2009 | Sony VAIO R505EL Notebook
Aug 15, 2009 | Acer Aspire One AOA110-1588 Notebook
May 13, 2009 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: