Question about LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
My vu is struck on the blue screen of death and is giving me an error code....
error fatal UI dog file
can you tell me what this is and how it can b fixd
You will need to do a hard reset on the phone. this will wipe your data, but ActiveSync should have backed up your content.
1. Turn off your phone,
2. Remove the back panel and take out the battery for about 30 seconds,
3. Put the battery back into the device and replace back panel,
4. YOU MUST PRESS AND HOLD THE FOLLOWING BUTTONS SIMULTANEOUSLY!
- Left Volume Down Button, Right Camera Button, AND Power Button
5. Hold them until you see the green Windows Mobile startup screen and then you can let go,
6. After a few moments, you should see the initial screen caliberation screen,
7.Your device is now RESET/RESTORED to Factory Default (this assumes you have not applied a custom ROM, in which case the reset will simply go back to the defaults of that package)
Now you can restore your data. Install programs selectively, you don't want to recreate the conflict that blue screened you the first time.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!