Question about Computers & Internet
Netgear RP614 V2 reset button does not work to default router. Also, ethernet ports have limited connectivity
I hope it will work for you,please follow the steps:
1) Give the router power,then with a pen press the reset button for 10 secs,after that unplug the power cable from the router for 10 secs and wait
2) After 10 secs plug the power cable back,and press the reset button for another 10 secs,after that unplug the power cable again for 10 secs. and wait.
3) After 10secs plug the power cable back and press the reset button for 10 secs, after that unplug the power cable again for 10 secs and wait.
It will bring the router back to default settings.
now if your ethernet ports have limited connectivity,please follow the steps:
If you have windows XP try this
1) connect the computer with a wire to the router
2) click start menu>contrlo panel>to your left you will see switch to classic view,click that
3) Double click and open the icon named network connection
4) right click the icon named local area network connection,click properties
5) Now click the tab named "configure" under the general tab
6) Click the tab named "Advanced"
7) Under that tab you will see something named "Property"
8) Inside that white box you will see either "Speed/Duplex" or "Link Speed/Duplex", select that
9) To your right just beside property you will see 10 mbps half duplex,select that and click OK
10)Click Ok if you find any or click Close,whicever is there.
Restart the computer and enjoy working without any limited connectivity.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2011 | NetGear DG834G Router
Nov 08, 2009 | NetGear RP614 Router
Nov 07, 2009 | NetGear -DSL Web Safe Router/ RP614 -...
Sep 29, 2009 | NetGear RP614 Router
Mar 23, 2009 | NetGear WNR834B RangeMax NEXT Wireless-N...
Mar 07, 2009 | NetGear RP614 Router
Feb 07, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 28, 2008 | NetGear -DSL Web Safe Router/ RP614 -...
Aug 09, 2008 | NetGear DG834G Router
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!