I have a Canon Pixma IP 4000 and keep getting the error message that the ink absorber is nearly full. Print quality is not good even after cleaning. What should I do?
Resetting Ink-Waste Overflow Counter Canon Pixma iP3000, iP4000, iP5000 Printers
1. With the printer plugged in and powered off, press and hold the Resume/Cancel button, then press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons. The LED light should be green to indicate that a function is selectable.).
2. While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.).
3. While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.).
4. When the LED light is green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.).
5. Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the reset is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.).
6. Press the power button to exit service mode.
Note: if you accidentally press the Resume/Cancel button more than 4 times in step 4 then just press the Resume/Cancel button at least 10 times and the printer will be returned to step 4 automatically
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Mar 09, 2010 |
Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer