Question about Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T300 Digital Camera
1. You can not use the Flash when the Camera is set to Burst or Multi Burst mode.
2. You can not use the Flash when the ISO or Twilight mode is selected in the Scene Selection.
3. You can not use the Flash when mode dial is set to Movie.
Please set the Landscpe mode or Snow mode or Beach mode in the Scene Selection and check if the flash is working.
4. Try initializing the Camera and check if it works normally.
NOTE: Initializing the Camera will reset the settings of the Camera to the factory settings including date and time. It will not delete any data saved in the Camera.
5. Please touch the HOME and select the SETTINGS menu in the Camera. Now, please select the MAIN settings menu. Please select the INITIALIZE option under the MAIN Settings 1 menu.
6. Try to power reset the Camera and check if it helps to resolve the issue. I suggest that you reset the Camera by removing the battery from the Camera and inserting it after 1 minute.
7. If the issue still persists then the Camera requires service.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2014 | Mozilla Firefox
Oct 23, 2012 | Canon Powershot Sx150 Is 14.1 Mp black...
May 30, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A590 IS Digital Camera
Aug 24, 2009 | Canon Cameras
Dec 26, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
Feb 15, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!