Question about EliteGroup RC410L/800-M2 (V1.0) Motherboard
The Elitegroup website is the best source or updates:
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2011 | Health & Beauty
on Feb 12, 2014 | Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E430 Laptop Computer
Mar 26, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-N230N/B PC Notebook
Feb 28, 2011 | Gigabyte Computers & Internet
Updating the BIOS with the Intel® Express
BIOS Update Utility
With the Intel Express BIOS Update utility you can update the system BIOS while in
the Windows environment. The BIOS file is included in an automated update utility
that combines the functionality of the Intel® Flash Memory Update Utility and the ease
of use of Windows-based installation wizards.
To update the BIOS with the Intel Express BIOS Update utility:
1. Go to the Intel World Wide Web site:
2. Navigate to the D946GZIS page, click "[view] Latest BIOS updates," and select the
Express BIOS Update utility file.
3. Download the file to your hard drive. (You can also save this file to a removable
USB device. This is useful if you are updating the BIOS for multiple identical
4. Close all other applications. This step is required. Your system will be rebooted at
the last Express BIOS Update window.
5. Double-click the executable file from the location on your hard drive where it was
saved. This runs the update program.
6. Follow the instructions provided in the dialog boxes to complete the BIOS update.
Feb 16, 2011 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Dec 29, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2009 | Webroot Spy Sweeper (spysweeper) for PC
Mar 25, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
Jan 21, 2009 | Abit IL9 Pro Motherboard
Oct 26, 2007 | Intel D945GCZ Motherboard
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: