- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It depends on which version of Rock band you are playing, Rock band 1 will not work with Guitar Hero guitars at all, but Rock Band 2 on the wii will except them. and for the microphone you have to have a seperate wiimote sync'd up tho count as the controller for the the game to recognize the mic.
beebe623 was right. with some extra steps. Simple steps here:
1. Unplug the drum receiver.
2. Turn off the PS3.
3. Remove batteries from the Drum Controller.
4. Plug in the Drum Receiver.
5. Put batteries back in drum revceiver.
6. Turn on PS3.
7. Hit the PS button on the Drums once. (all 4 lights should flash)
8. Push and hold down the button on the Drum Receiver for about 5 seconds, then release.
9. Push the PS button again on the Drum Controller. At this point the drums should be assigned a port and synced up.
All this is in the instructions that came with the game.
Have you try other controller..!? There might be a problem with the controller, firstly test your controller on port 2, on ps2 menu browser press random of button, if its work you have good controller.. the generally, the problem is rare with the console port.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Pls post back should you need additional information, and also Show your Appreciation, to help other USER. http://e-arena.blogspot.com.