Question about HP Photosmart 375 InkJet Printer
I never faced this problem any time , but could find a solution for you which i think will be helpful.
The paper jam error state occurs if the printer detects a paper at the platen after attempting to eject paper to the out tray. Clear the paper path.
<Power and Resume>
1. Turn the printer OFF and back ON to allow the printer to clear the jam.
(If the paper remains jammed, turn it back OFF and follow the remaining steps.)
2. Open the top cover and remove the OUT tray.
3. Pull the jammed paper out of the printer by grasping the middle section of the paper.
4. Remove all torn pieces from the paper path.
5. Remove any wrinkled or torn paper from the IN tray.
6. Reload the paper stack.
7. Replace the OUT tray and close the top cover.
8. Turn the printer ON.
Hope this answers your problem, Please let me know by providing your valuable feed back
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 24, 2014 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
Oct 05, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 23, 2010 | HP DeskJet 6988 Printer
Nov 25, 2009 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 02, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 17, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 4215 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 01, 2007 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
165 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!