Question about Emerson EWD2202 DVD Player/VCR
This is a snap, as long as you have a second VCR if not you can't do it.
1. Hook the out put line(s) from VCR1 to the input line(s) on VCR2.
2. Put recorded tape into VCR1 and press play.
3. Set VCR2 to the channel that VCR1 is playing on, it's usually 3 or 4.
4. rewind the recorded tape and put the blank into VCR2.
5. Press record on VCR 2 and play on VCR1.
if you want an exact copy stop here. . . or
6. pause VCR2 when ever something comes up you don't want to record, ie a commercial if you'r re-recording a movie from TV. be for warned though each time you re-record an analog recording, like a VHS tape, the audio and vido tracks get further and further apart. After about the second or third time you re-record a tape you'll hear something before you see it, or vice-versa. I hope this helps you out.
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2015 | Magnavox Dvd Vhs Vcr Player Recorder
Apr 06, 2012 | Zenith XBV342 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 04, 2011 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Nov 11, 2010 | Sansui VRDVD4005 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 07, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EZ485VK DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 08, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR10D6 DVD Recorder
Jan 30, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 27, 2007 | iLO DVDRH04 DVD Recorder
Oct 25, 2014 | Emerson EWD2202 DVD Player/VCR
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!