Question about Emerson EWD2202 DVD Player/VCR
This is a snap, as long as you have a second VCR if not you can't do it.
1. Hook the out put line(s) from VCR1 to the input line(s) on VCR2.
2. Put recorded tape into VCR1 and press play.
3. Set VCR2 to the channel that VCR1 is playing on, it's usually 3 or 4.
4. rewind the recorded tape and put the blank into VCR2.
5. Press record on VCR 2 and play on VCR1.
if you want an exact copy stop here. . . or
6. pause VCR2 when ever something comes up you don't want to record, ie a commercial if you'r re-recording a movie from TV. be for warned though each time you re-record an analog recording, like a VHS tape, the audio and vido tracks get further and further apart. After about the second or third time you re-record a tape you'll hear something before you see it, or vice-versa. I hope this helps you out.
Posted on Feb 01, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2010 | Canopus ADVC-110 A/D Converter...
Jan 07, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EZ485VK DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 14, 2009 | Quasar VM-L153 VHS-C Camcorder
Jul 26, 2009 | Sony DSR-30 Mini DV VCR
Jan 08, 2009 | Philips Magnavox MWR10D6 DVD Recorder
Jun 04, 2008 | Hitachi VME545 Camcorder
Jan 30, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 27, 2007 | iLO DVDRH04 DVD Recorder
Feb 21, 2007 | LG GSA-2166D DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Oct 25, 2014 | Emerson EWD2202 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 23, 2018 | Emerson EWD2202 DVD Player/VCR
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!