Question about Fujitsu Siemens FKB 8720 Keyboard
My keybord some letters changed for example press y then getting Z . can u suggest solve the problem
Assuming you are running windows -
1) Press your Start Menu Button
2) Go to Control Panel
3) Look for Region and Language settings - depends which version of Windows you have -- but have a look - may even just be under keyboards
4) You are looking for a windows like this one
5) Change the settings to match your location
6) Make sure tha Language bar is enabled and docked and that additional Language bar Icons is selected
7) You can use the lanaguage bar to resolve these problems from now on...
Please remember to vote if this is helpful to you.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
Some countries do not use the QWERTY keyboard - check what country is set-up for your keyboard settings.
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2011 | Sony Computers & Internet
Oct 02, 2010 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jul 31, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens Keyboard Touchpad
Nov 21, 2008 | Computers & Internet
286 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: