Question about Belkin Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
SOURCE: Belkin G plus mimo
Hi never ever disable nat on your router as that is the one which gives ip address to computer , x-box etc. You can make your x-box live work by just opening some ports
1. open rsp by typing in 192.168.2.1
2. On the left hand side under firewall you"ll find virtual servers
3. Click on that --- You"ll find some fields then check on enable for 1,2,3(ie three rows)
4.Description - x-box for all three
5.Inbound Port: 88-88 ,connection type : udp ,private port : 88-88 for the first row
6. Inbound port : 3074-3074 , connection type : udp , private port : 3074-3074 for second row
7. Inbound Port : 3074-3074 ,connection type : tcp , private port : 3074-3074
8. As FOR the private ip address it is that of your x-box which you can find on the dash board of your x-box . Same for all three rows .
9. Best of luck And do rate me
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
You are trying to open the NAT on the router for X-box.
For this you will need to reduce the MTU settings on the router to 1365.
You will also need to trigger some ports on the router.
For this you will need to open the router set up page.
Router set up page is the page where you can change the settings of the router
Click Here to know more about router and network
Posted on Apr 20, 2010
SOURCE: how to change the nat settings
what about to set the ps3 ip address on the DMZ for the router that will give all the ports open to that address and will play freely
try go to advance settings and firewall or game and applications there is where you will set dmz application .
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2011 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
Mar 27, 2011 | Belkin Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 30, 2010 | Belkin F5D9231-4 Router
Oct 03, 2010 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Sep 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7633UK4A) Wireless Router
Dec 17, 2008 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Nov 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2017 | Belkin Computers & Internet
560 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: