Question about Toshiba 36HF72 36" TV
The subtitles in dubbed videos VCD/DVD the process to follow are :-
The closed caption feature has two options:
• Captions—An on-screen display of the dialogue, narration, and
sound effects of TV programs and videos that are closed
captioned (usually marked as “CC” in TV listings).
• Text—An on-screen display of information not related to the
current program, such as weather or stock data (when provided
by individual stations).
To view captions or text:
1. Tune the TV to the desired program.
2. Press MENU, and then press x or • until the CUSTOM menu
3. Press z or y to highlight CC.
4. Press x or • to highlight the desired closed caption mode, as
• To view captions, highlight C1, C2, C3, or C4 (C1 displays
translation of the primary language in your area).
Note: If the program or video you selected is not closed captioned,
no captions will display on the screen.
• To view text, highlight T1, T2, T3, or T4.
Note: If text is not available in your area, a black rectangle may appear on your screen. If this happens, turn the Closed Caption feature OFF.
To turn off the Closed Caption feature:
Highlight OFF in step 4.
A closed caption signal may not display in the
• when a videotape has been dubbed
• when the signal reception is weak
• when the signal reception is nonstandard
PS: If you do not want to set these function & their commands can be entered via the buttons on the TV set. Using the remote is much easier to operate............ sodeep
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2015 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Jun 21, 2017 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jul 10, 2013 | Memorex MVT2135 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jul 03, 2017 | Toshiba SD-5000
Apr 07, 2011 | Toshiba MW24FN1 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 28, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2010 | Philips 27MS4504 TV
Sep 03, 2007 | Onkyo TX-SR604 Receiver
Jan 07, 2007 | Toshiba 36HF72 36" TV
1,129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!