HOW DO I GET WIRELESS INTERNET ON MY PSP
You need to find out your router name or SSID first. Check the network setting in your router.
1. Go to Network Settings under the PSP settings menu.
2. Select the "Infrastructure Mode" and press X.
3. Under "Select a connection to edit", choose "New Connection" and press X.
4. Now you will enter the connection name, press X.
5. Using the D-pad, name the connection "<whatever your router name is>" then select Enter and press X.
6. Now the connection is named "<your router name>". Select it and press >.
7. Under WLAN Settings, choose to "Enter Manually" and press >.
8. The SSID screen will come up next. Select the empty space underneath "SSID" and press X.
9. Using the D-pad, type in "<your router name>" then select Enter and press X.
10. Under WLAN Security Setting select "None" and press >.
11. Under Address Setting select "Custom" and press >.
12. Next, set the IP Address Setting to "Automatic" and press >.
13. The DNS Setting should also be set to "Automatic". After this is done press >.
14. Under Proxy Server, choose "Do Not Use" and press >.
15. Under Internet Browser, select "Start" so that the browser will be started after connection to the access point. Press >.
16. This screen will show your Settings List, press the > button after looking over the list.
17. You are now done setting up your connection, press the X button to save your settings.
Test Your Wireless Connection
18. Once your save has been completed, select "Test Connection" and press X.
19. Your PSP will now test your connection by connecting to the access point, obtaining an IP address and starting your internet browser.
20. If all settings are correct, you should see a screen confirming the connection.
Nov 02, 2009 |
Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console