Question about Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
I had this same issue with my Harmony Remote. Logitech sent be these steps and they got it working right!!!
1) Remove the battery from the Harmony Remote for 10 seconds and reinsert it. If this does not resolve the issue, please continue troubleshooting.
2) Ensure you have the latest version of the Harmony Remote Software (7.7).
3) Update the firmware on the Harmony Remote. The following link shows how to complete this task:
4) Try putting the Harmony Remote in safe mode and complete the firmware update again. The following are the steps to accomplish this:
a) Remove the battery from the Harmony Remote.
b) Press and hold the power button while reinserting the battery into the Harmony Remote.
c) To get out of safe mode, remove the battery for 10 seconds and reinsert it into the Harmony Remote.
I hope this gets the display on your Harmony Remote working too!!!
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove batteries
2. Hold "2" button down.
3. While holding "2" button down, reinsert batteries
4. Continue to hold "2" button down until remote exits safe mode.
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
You need the Harmony software on your computer that is available at www.logitech.com. You will then have to connect your remote to the computer to change your configuration using said software. You may need to start from scratch if you don't know the username and password for your Harmony account. The software will step you through setting up your remote it's fairly simple.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
HI! Here's what to do if your Logitech Harmony remote's LCD screen has gone blank.
1. Remove the battery, press and hold the 'OFF' button, and re-insert the battery. The screen will display 'Safe Mode!', or the 'Activities' button will be lit.
2. Connect your remote to the computer.
3. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in.
4. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware".
5. The remote will go through the firmware update.
6. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.
If the screen is still blank after you complete these steps, then it is a hardware issue and you should contact Logitech's wonderful support team, given that the remote is still under warranty.
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
on Apr 27, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
on Apr 27, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 10, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 1000 LCD Touchscreen...
Oct 23, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Sep 11, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Aug 07, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Jun 14, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: