Question about Facebook Social Network
Unable to get into these applications.
Make sure that you have an Internet connection. If you do, then optimize your browser to see if that would help. Please follow the steps below:
* For Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options
- Click on Delete button under the Browsing History.
- Close and re-open your Internet Explorer
- Try accessing these Web sites again
* For Mozilla FireFox
- Open your Firefox > Tools
- Select "Clear Recent History" > select Everything from the drop-down arrow
- Click "Clear Now".
- Close and re-open Firefox
These should resolve the issue.
Have a great day!
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 12, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 20, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 19, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Aug 28, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
395 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!