Question about Alert Welding Tools
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 19, 2017 | Garden
Nov 17, 2015 | Motorcycles
Mar 01, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 16, 2015 | Heating & Cooling
Oct 04, 2014 | Tools & Hardware - Others
Apr 02, 2011 | Garden
If the product you are planning on applying has a spreader setting for a Scotts SpeedyGreen, or specifically for the SpeedyGreen 3000; you can that recommendation in your Edgeguard Deluxe Spreader. If they do not have a suggested spreader setting for the SpeedyGreen, or SpeedyGreen 3000 settings then this question would best be answered by calling Scotts directly @ 1-800-543-8873. One of our associates would be happy to assist you further.
We do have a general rule, called the 50 by 20 rule which will allow you to use any product in any spreader, but there is some work that will need to be done.
* Weigh out and Place enough material in the hopper to cover 1,000 sq. ft. (In your case 2.3 pounds)
* Place the spreader setting on a low setting (Usually one-fourth of the spreader setting range or less. In your case i would suggest about 2.75 or 3)
* Spread the material over a 50 x 20 ft. area (This is 1,000 sq. ft.).
* If material is left over, you will need to increase the setting accordingly
* If they you up short, you will need to decrease the setting.
Feb 17, 2011 | Scotts Company Scotts Lawns Edgeguard...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: