Question about Nextar MA7151R Digital Media Player
1. Go to the Windows Desktop, click on the "Start" button, and then click "Run" or "Start Search" if you are using the Windows Vista operating system.
2. Type the following text into the text box:
1. "devmgmt.msc" Click OK.
2. Select your computer when the Device Manager window opens, and then select "Action" from the options at the top of the window.
3. Choose the "Scan for hardware changes" option from the drop down menu that appears.
4. Insert any USB device such as a mouse or flash drive into the USB port in question. Now simply check the USB device to see whether it is working in order to test the port.
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2011 | Nextar T30-4BL Digital Media Player
Aug 25, 2010 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Apr 09, 2010 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Jan 14, 2010 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Dec 29, 2009 | Nextar MA794-20S Digital Media Player
Nov 05, 2009 | Nextar MA97T MP3 Player
Jan 24, 2009 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: