Question about Ozaki DT-500 3-Piece Speaker System w/Subwoofer&Wired Remote (Silver) Computer Speakers
HOW TO INSTALL A DRIVER FORCEFULLY
1. Look for the icon named "Computer" or "My Computer" and right click on it and select properties, this will open a window named "System Properties".
2. In the system properties windows click on the tab named "Hardware", and Select "Device Manager".
3. On this window you will see all the devices installed on your computer, look for the device not working properly (printer, dvd rom, keyboard, camera, mp3 player, etc), if there is a bigger problem, more likely you will see a cross by it, or an alert stating there is an issue with it.
4. Right click on the device you where having problems with and select uninstall, it will give you a confirmation, press OK
5. Once the device disappeared from the list, click on the menu bar icon that looks like a computer with a magnifying glass this will cause for the system to scan for any devices not registered and will force the re installation of the device.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Apr 26, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 16, 2017 | Ozaki DT-500 3-Piece Speaker System...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: