Question about Apex Digital Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips universal remote codes
Hi Troysingleto. The code can depend on what model of URC you have. According to a site I found by Googling, the code for Apex TVs on one common URC from Philips is 044. Here are the steps to input it directly:
1. Press and hold the Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 3 digit code (044) . Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL Up. If the device responds, no further programming is required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your equipment, try one of the other codes for your brand.
If that code does not work, you can still find the code using this manual procedure first posted on FixYa by cptnkirk4064:
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired code button (TV, VCR, etc). The red indicator light should blink once.
4.Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until thedevice to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light shouldblink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot therequired code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through thelibrary until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changesdirection again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4.To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressedin "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the redindicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digitfor the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit,repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off,this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Once I find out the code for my TV or DVD player, I write it on a small piece of paper (make sure to note which unit code is for!) and tape it to the inside of the lid to the battery compartment for future reference.
Best of luck!
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Go to www.urc.philips.com/
Follow the steps..its easy. It will ask for the model of your remote which you will find where your batteries are located..The code I used for my APEX tv was 0023.. to load the code first hold the setup button until the red light stays on..then press tv or whatever mode you are setting up..then enter the code and if the red light goes off it is the right code and you should then press channel up to see if it works...If this code doesn't work the site above offers other codes.. Hope this helps!!
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
SOURCE: need apex tv code
the standard codes for apex are: 0023, 0223, 0123, 1814, 0741 .try each one of these until you find what works with your tv.
comment if you need any further help or if these do not work.
Posted on Mar 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2016 | Televison & Video
Sep 24, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 31, 2014 | Apex Digital APEX Remote Control RM-2500...
Jul 30, 2014 | Apex Digital Apex RM-1300 DVD Remote...
Mar 21, 2014 | Apex Digital APEX RM-1010W Remote Control
Dec 28, 2012 | Apex Digital APEX RM-1010W Remtoe Control
Sep 11, 2011 | Apex Digital AD-1200 DVD Player
Mar 28, 2011 | Sony RM-Y168 Remote Control
Mar 25, 2011 | Apex Digital LD4088 LCD TV
Apr 01, 2010 | Sony RM-V202 Remote Control
467 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: