Question about Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Try to do this:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Eight flashes: Waste ink absorber almost full
The printer has a built-in waste ink absorber for the ink used during Print Head cleaning. Eight flashes indicates that the waste ink absorber is nearly full. Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to cancel the error so you can continue printing. Before the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, contact a Canon service representative.
Canon recommends that you call for service as soon as this error occurs. Once the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, printing will no longer be possible
Jan 11, 2011 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon S200X Ink-Jet InkJet Printer
357 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: