Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Hey there sounds like you might have the red ring of death. Which is usually a hardware failure.
1. Try turning your Xbox 360 on and off.
2. Make sure all your cords and cables are firmly plugged in.
3. Once you have tried all of those trouble shooting tips, turn on your xbox and see if you get an error screen.
4. This will usually be a black screen with multiple languages on it. on the upper left or right corner a letter E followed by a number will appear.
5. If it is an E74 error, then call 1-800-4my-Xbox
6. Microsoft has extended the warranty for Xbox 350 with the E47 error
Don't worry if your warranty has expired they will extend it when you call.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Sep 24, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Aug 31, 2009 | Microsoft Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 01, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Oct 02, 2008 | Sony KP-53XBR45 53" Rear Projection...
Jul 22, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Nov 15, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Apr 22, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
271 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!