Question about Kenmore 700 sq. in. Cooking Area Gas Grill 14116325
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2013 | Refrigerators
Fuel Pressure Regulator is located on the fuel rail.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Properly relieve the fuel system pressure.
3. Remove the air cleaner outlet tube(s).
4. Remove any necessary components to access the pressure regulator.
5. Disconnect the vacuum hose from the pressure regulator.
6. Remove the pressure regulator attaching screws.
7. Remove the pressure regulator from the fuel rail.
8. Discard the O-rings on the pressure regulator and replace them with new ones.
9. Lubricate the O-rings with clean engine oil.
10. Install the regulator into the fuel rail and tighten the retaining screws.
11. Connect the vacuum hose to the regulator.
12. Install any components removed to access the regulator.
13. Install the air cleaner outlet tube(s).
Jul 03, 2012 | Isuzu Pickup Cars & Trucks
Sep 21, 2011 | 1996 Ford Mustang
Fig. 7: Use a suitable wrench to loosen ...
Apr 29, 2011 | 1993 Saturn SL2
Oct 03, 2010 | 2000 Dodge Durango
Jul 14, 2010 | 1994 Dodge Ram
May 28, 2010 | 2000 Mercury Sable
Oct 07, 2009 | Kenmore Grilling
Jul 11, 2009 | Dodge Durango Cars & Trucks
Feb 08, 2009 | 1999 Jeep Cherokee
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: