Question about Pioneer DV-360-S DVD Player
Converting the player to Multi-Region:
Requires the use of a Palm Pilot w/Palm OS 3.0 or later and the OmniRemote Pro from http://www.pacificneotek.com/
(Other PDAs using Palm OS and compatible with the OmniRemote Pro from http://www.pacificneotek.com/ can also be used).
1. Program the Palm Pilot/OmniRemote. For instructions on programming the Palm Pilot/OmniRemote click How to Program the Palm Pilot.
2. Power on the DVD player without any DVD in the tray.
3. Keep the programmed Palm Pilot close to the IR port of the DVD player.
4. Start the OmniRemote program.
5. Place OmniRemote in TV mode and tap the "0" button on the OmniRemote.
6. The DVD player will power off.
7. Power the DVD player on again. Check the Region-free status by playing a DVD.
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
hi! try this one i hope it will work on your unit.
Remove any disc in the tray, Press the SETUP on the remote control. Move over
to GENERAL using the arrow keys; Select BASIC, Press DISPLAY - this will display
your region and firmware version. Press CONDITION/MEMORY (nothing is
displayed or changed on the screen). Press the REGION # required (i.e. 2 for
Region 2 etc). Press MENU to store.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
hi! i have here a couple of codes for your sylvania DVD/VCR just try them, 1027, 2064, 3105, 1124, 2078, 3088, 1296, 2213, 3147, 1145, 3095. hope this helps!!!! goodluck!!!
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2012 | Pioneer DV-F727 DVD Player
6 in 1 Pre Programmed Remote Control DVD Pioneer codes:
0175 0185 0665
To have a look at the universal code lists for other products, visit:
(Skandia remote support site)
It is the closest I could get. Not sure if it will help at all. Give it a try.
Apr 24, 2011 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Sep 13, 2010 | Pioneer DV-410V-K DVD Player
May 21, 2010 | Pioneer DV-578A Region Code Free DVD...
Apr 03, 2010 | Pioneer DV-300-K Player
Jun 14, 2009 | Pioneer DV-360-S DVD Player
Apr 24, 2009 | Pioneer DV-300-K Player
Sep 07, 2008 | Pioneer DV-525
597 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: