Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Images are sometimes showing up crooked on a pdf file
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: LiDE 600DF - Unable to scan
I think I might have solved my own problem, at least for the time being. If my theory is correct, then it might be a permanent solution.
I had been goint through the "CanoScan Toolbox 5" configuration line by line to see if anything would suggest a solution when I noticed that the "Folder for where temporary files are stored" had an enormously long path of C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Canon\TB50\...... By the time the temporary filename is added to the end, it may have exceeded the permissible length the system can handle. So I changed it to C:\Temp and it all started to work for me.
Worth a try for my fellow sufferers.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
My scanner is a Cannon but the basic jist of what your trying to do is universal. You need to open up the software for the scanner and look for an icon that says scan to file. It sounds like you have already done this. If so you are very close in the step I mention to the setting you need to scan multiple pages into one PDF file. Once you find the setting to scan multiple pages be sure to not click "FINISHED" until your last page is scanned in.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: Canon CanoScan LIDE 25
Use the PDF function of the CanoScan Toolbox. On the options screen for a pdf, click the drop down box next to “Save as Type:”. Select “PDF (Multiple Pages)”. This option causes CanoScan to stop after each page is scanned and ask if there is a next page or if you are finished.
Posted on Dec 05, 2008
SOURCE: Scan to PDF File
You have to save your scan to PDF file type. after the system finished saving the file it will ask you again want to scan another pages. replace the page in the scanner and then click to continue.
the saving of file will on the next page of the first file name.
you're own your way.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Jul 01, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 22, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Oct 30, 2009 | Microsoft Office Word 2003 for PC
Oct 21, 2009 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 10, 2008 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!