Question about Fujitsu fi-4220C Flatbed Scanner
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 23, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 10, 2010 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-4120C2 Path-Through...
Jul 02, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Jun 29, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Jun 28, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Jan 06, 2010 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-5120C Pass-Through...
Nov 30, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 28, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Dec 06, 2017 | Fujitsu fi-4220C Flatbed Scanner
Mar 01, 2012 | Fujitsu fi-4220C Flatbed Scanner
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: