Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
1. Turn off printer (use button, don't unplug)
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
If this not help may the print head is defective.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2015 | Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 Printer
Jul 18, 2012 | Brother HL-5370DW Duplex Wireless Laser...
Dec 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 28, 2010 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 07, 2008 | HP DeskJet 6122 InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2008 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 08, 2008 | HP DeskJet 952c InkJet Printer
Sep 01, 2007 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
591 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!