Question about Computers & Internet
In order to resolve the issue, use the following methods given below:
Method 1: Insert the removable disk in the removable drive before you start your computer. But in this case, make sure that the first boot device in BIOS is not USB drive, else computer may not boot at all.
1. Log in as Administrator account in windows or any other account with administrative privileges
2. Insert your removable disk into the USB port.
3. Click Start, now right click on my computer and select manage
4. Now, click Disk Management
5. Right click on your removable drive partition and select Change Drive Letter and Paths under Disk Management ( you can find your drive easily through size )
6. Change the drive letter some other drive letter like X: or Z: which is not reserved by some other drive on windows.
7. That’s it! Done.
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2012 | SanDisk 8gb X2 = 16gb Cruzer Blade Usb...
Aug 21, 2010 | Generic Memory USB 2.0 128MB Black Pen...
Nov 24, 2009 | Pen Drive IVO MP3 Player
Jul 10, 2009 | Pen Drive IVO MP3 Player
Jun 08, 2009 | Transcend (589307) Media
Jan 13, 2009 | Electronics - Others
Aug 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2008 | Pen Drive IVO MP3 Player
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: