Question about JVC AV-27D302 27" TV
Hi, im having a problem with my RCA M134C 27412T TV. I accidently locked the TV, I was in the menu and fell and accidently locked it and none of the buttons would work. (Please keep in mind I have lost the remote.) I tried turning it off and turning it back on but that wouldnt work either and that just made it to where i could'nt turn my TV on. I dont have any clue how to fix it, and I don't have it plugged into cable or anything like that. Any help will be very appreciated!!!!
A customer called me with same problem. This chassis probably doesn't have EEPROM corruption that CTC's do, so I suggested they
push a combination of Vol+,Vol - , or CH+,CH- to remove it from display mode. They called back a few minutes later and said it worked, but didn't know the exact keys they had pressed....
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
Hi there, you can try the front panel switch to unlock it or to turn it on. if still same problem you do have an electronic parts trouble with your unit. check the power supply section of your tv and test some electronic parts. ty
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 02, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 19, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
1. Hold down MENU on the remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV it's self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
2. Hold down the 0 on the remote and the VOLUME DOWN buttons on the TV its self at the same time for at least 4 seconds. The set won't say so, but the lock will be unlocked
3. Hold down the MENU button on the front of the TV and the TV button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
4. Hold down GO BACK on the remote and MENU on the front of the TV at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
5. Hold down EJECT on the front of the TV and the MENU button on the remote at the same time for at least 4 seconds.
May 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 21, 2007 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Oct 23, 2007 | RCA 27V520T 27" TV
Oct 02, 2007 | RCA 27F530T 27" TV
521 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: