Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Do the following:
0. With EQ off connect the CD to one of the Audio inputs.
1. Turn the receiver's volume control to its lowest setting. Then, set the receiver's tone controls to their positions.
2. Set the equalizer's slide controls to 0 dB (center positions).
3. Be sure BYPASS is out. If BYPASS is in, press BYPASS to release it.
4. Press POWER to turn on the equalizer's power. The POWER indicator lights. Then turn on the receiver's power.
5. Select the receiver's tape monitoring feature.
6. Turn on the audio source's power. Using the receiver's controls, select the audio source.
7. Be sure both of the equalizer's TAPE MONITOR buttons are out.
8. Start the CD, and adjust the receiver's volume.
9. Adjust the equalizer's slide controls for the desired sound. View the effect of the adjustments on the SPECTRUM DISPLAY.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2015 | Radio Shack Radio Communications
Mar 10, 2012 | Crest Audio Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 16, 2010 | Pioneer GR-470 Home Equalizer
Nov 27, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 18, 2009 | Clarion DXZ785USB Car CD/ MP3 Player
Jan 09, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 01, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 29, 2007 | Spectrum Technical Hifi EQ-B5100...
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!