Question about Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
My cannon turns on...but the display screen rolls constantly..i can't even tell how to program it...where it rolls so fast...do you know what could be possibly wrong with it....
Flat cable between screen and r\mainbord damage. If you can open it check for eart wire to lcd if is tighten.
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2012 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
1. Make sure camera is off, and then remove the batteries and memory card.
2. Close the battery door.
3. Press and hold down the on/off button for 1 minute.
4. Release the on/off button, and reinsert the batteries and memory card.
5. Power the camera on.
Next reset the settings of the camera to the factory default.
1. While the camera is on, press and hold the menu button for approximately 10 seconds.
2. The screen should then display the message "Reset settings to default".
3. "Cancel" will be highlighted so move to the right and highlight "OK".
4. Press the SET button once "OK" has been highlighted.
5. The screen will say "busy" while the settings are returned to the default
Nov 28, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Sep 11, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Oct 13, 2009 | Canon PowerShot SD600 Digital Camera
Jun 06, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Dec 18, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
May 09, 2008 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!