- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Place an empty disc in, format the disc, record a little scene. Turn off camcorder. Place the error disc in the camcorder, turn on the camcorder all the way to play/edit. If this doesn't work turn it to record and try to record. Worked for some of my error disc
-turn on and switch your camcorder to playback mode and make sure that the tape is totally rewounded.(you're going to stream the video from the cam to pc using a supplied software or a thirdparty software like windows movie maker)
-connect your camcorder to your pc and you have to use a dv cable(4 pin to 4 pin or 4 pin to 6 pin type) the first end is a 4 pin which will be connected to your camcorder and the other end depends on what type of dv port you have in your computer(4 pin or 6 pin) Use the optional CV-150F (4 pin-4 pin) or CV-250F (4 pin-6 pin) DV Cable. the dv port on your camcorder is on the strap side on the upper part and its covered by a oval rubber
-once connected to the computer,ready your software(supplied or any other software that could record streamed videos ie: windows movie maker.
-play video from the camcorder then hit the record button from software( you're basically recording the videos from the camcorder live to your pc :)
Hi, I'm Sony tech and can help you to solve problem of CCD-TR818 camcorder. Tap bottom of camcorder few times with your palm gently, now check playback of tape. If problem still not solved, let me know what error code flashing on top right of view finder screen. Thanks.
In 1990s Sony camcorder records movie in analog format so playing in digital camcorder like DCR-TRV730 doesn't mean it will be converted in digital format and you can not import file in PC for editing purpose. You will get analog signal while playing back old cassettes.
Regarding SP, LP speed, its decided at time of recording. Camera sens SP or LP automatically in playback and set itself accordingly.
If you want to convert old cassettes into digital format, connect our camcorder to DVD recorder and burn DVD which is digital format, copy DVD files in to PC and do desired editing.
Audio Dubbing may vary by model. Most Digital Camcorders are equipped with this feature. To verify that your model is, please view the User Manual.
* The AUDIO DUBBING function only works in PLAYER Mode.
* You can add sound to the original sound on a pre-recorded tape, recorded in SP mode with 12bit sound.
* Use the internal and external microphones or other audio equipment.
* The original sound will not be erased.
1. Set the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
* If you want to use an external microphone, connect the microphone to the external MIC input jack on the camcorder.
* When you wish to dub using the External A/V input, connect the AUDIO/VIDEO cable to the camcorder by inserting the cable jack into the A/V in/out terminal at the left side of the camcorder.
- Press the MENU button, turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
- Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight AV IN/OUT and press the ENTER button to select AV IN.
2. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button and find the timeframe of the scene to be dubbed.
3. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to pause the scene.
4. Press the A.DUB button on the Remote Control.
* A.DUB will be displayed on the LCD.
* The camcorder is in a ready-to-dub state for dubbing.
5. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to start dubbing.
* Press the (STOP) button to stop the dubbing.
* You can not use the audio dubbing function while playing a write protected video tape.
* When you wish to dub using the External A/V input, you must connect the AUDIO/VIDEO cable to the audio system from which you wish to record.
* You cannot dub sound on a pre-recorded tape in LP or 16 bit mode.
Dubbed audio Playback
1. Insert the dubbed tape and press MENU button.
2. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V.
3. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
4. Use the MENU DIAL to select AUDIO SELECT from the submenu.
5. Press the ENTER button to enter the sub-menu.
6. Using the MENU DIAL, select the AUDIO playback channel.
Press the ENTER button to confirm the audio playback channel.
* SOUND1 : play the original sound.
* SOUND2 : play the dubbed sound.
* MIX(1+2) : play back SOUND1 and 2 equally mixed.
7. To exit, press the MENU button.
8. Press the (PLAY/STILL) button to playback the dubbed tape.
Note: When you playback added sound (SOUND2 or MIX mode), you may experience loss of sound quality.
No, DVD-RAM disc recorded on the DVD Camcorder will not play back on every drive.
Some of the new DVD-ROM drives designed to be compliant with the new DVD-RAM book2 standards will playback discs recorded on the DVD Camcorder. Many previous DVD-ROM drives on the market that came out before the DVD-RAM standard was released will not play back discs recorded on the DVD Camcorder.
HITACHI manufactures DVD-ROM drives for some PC manufactures as OEM products.
HITACHI model GD-7500 DVD-ROM has DVD-RAM read/write compatibility.