Question about Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
The system will turn on but I can't get it to display to the screen, it also no longer register any controlers as being connected nor does it register as being conected when I plug it into a router. Pretty much the only thing it will do is accept and eject discs, but past that nothing.
Try by pressing the on button from the ps3 keep holding it till it makes a sound
Posted on Dec 27, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | Nintendo 3ds Handheld Game Console- Cosmo...
Jun 02, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
1. Turn off Playstation3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try some of the options within this menu try the rebuilt file system first and so on these wont erase yor data unless you do a restore ok good luck
Dec 24, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 25, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 24, 2009 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (60 GB) Console
Jul 16, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 26, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 07, 2007 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: