Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router (e125894)
Please follow the steps
1) open the website www.linksys.com/download
2) there in the first page of the website you need to enter the model number of your wireless router and hit Enter
3) in the second page you will see an option Get downloads and drivers,click that.
4) on the third page please enter the version of your wireless route. Please be very careful and sure while entering the version number of the router.
6) after entering the version dont hit enter rather scroll down a little
7) To your left you will see DOWNLOAD,under that you will see sumthing written like Firmware
8)Download the firmware file and save it to desktop,no where else
9)Now open an internet explorer page and delete evrything from the address bar of the internet explorer and type the number 192.168.1.1 and hit enter
10)It will prompt you for username and password, user name should be blank(do not type anything) and in the password type admin,and if u have changed the router password please try that
11) It will take you to linksys page
12)Click the tab in the black bar named Administration
13) Just below the administration you will see Firmware,please click that
14) click browse tab and select the downloaded file and click start upgrade
15)once the upgrade is finish,unplug the power cable from the router and wait for 30 seconds,after 30 seconds plug the power cable back
Now when you will open the router page it will be full.Enjoy
warm regards Chiranjeet Mitra
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 08, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Mar 03, 2010 | Actiontec (5GE583000-01) Router
Oct 15, 2009 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Sep 29, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Mar 03, 2009 | Actiontec GT704WG Wireless Router...
Nov 19, 2008 | Linksys PAP2T
Nov 24, 2007 | Linksys WRT300N Wireless Router
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: