Question about Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
All off a sudden my Nokia N72 keeps telling me I need to insert the SIM Card, even though it is already inserted. I tried the SIM Card in another 2 phines and it works perfectly.
1. its mainly due to Sim card get older and bend. So it cannot seat well in its slot.
2. Remove the Sim card. Check whether Sim card is normal. Due to the dust on the Sim also can cause this problem
3. May be the phone's Sim slot pin allignment problem. Check whether the all pins are good.
4. Some times when phone falls to the ground makes the Sim move from its slot. So also this problem occurs.
5. if problem persists even after these diagnosis methods.
6.Contact service centre for further Rectifcation. thank you
Posted on Dec 24, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2013 | Blackberry Curve 8350i
Feb 18, 2012 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Aug 08, 2011 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Jan 19, 2011 | Motorola Mobility Karma QA1 Cell Phone
Aug 21, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
May 04, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Jul 02, 2009 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Nov 26, 2008 | Nokia 6080 Cellular Phone
406 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: