Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Follow this procedure:
1. Enter Service Mode: Hold Power button and plug a power cord, then push Resume button twice and release all buttons.
2. Free Download from Internet: GeneralTools for Canon Pixma IP1880
3. Starting GeneralTools
4. CHANGE USB PORT change into PORT of your printer
5. click lock release
6. click ip1800
7. click device id
8. clear waste ink counter by clicking MAIN & PLATEN
9. Check EEPROM Box
10. Click EEPROM Dump
Power off printer and all done. Work again!
Posted on Jan 15, 2015
When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
Unset of the mistake "Overflow to capacities for collection of the perfected ink"
1. Switch off the printer and disconnect the wire of the feeding.
2. Press kn. ON. NOT releasing it, connect the wire of the feeding.
3. Still not releasing kn. ON. 2 times press kn. The Summary.
4. Release both buttons.
5. Hereon indication of the mistake must stop.
6. Take out of all files of the program attribute Rid Onli (if he there is)
7. Start program (file GeneralTool.exe)
8. Choose the port of the printer in window USB Port 9. Press kn. DEVICE ID, be certified that program it is correct has defined the model of the printer.
10. to press kn. EEPROM INFORMATION, be certified that counter отработки Dx really is or more 100,0
11. In window CLEAR WASTE INK COUNTER to press the buttons MAIN and PLATEN. When striking on button printer indicator must мигнуть.
12. Check in EEPROM INFORMATION importance Dx, it must be is "0" or several units.
Come out of program. Switch off the printer. Disconnect the wire of the feeding. Press kn. ON and keep her(it) while indicator not погаснет (completely run down the capacitors in BP) Include the printer. It Be Certified that indication of the error is absent.
THE NOTE. Kn. LOCK RELEASE will release the buttons a function SET DESTINATION and ENDURANCE MODE. If You no need to change the model of the printer or test the printer under "load", no need its press.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Pixma ip 1880 is full(solution)
1. first unplug power cable and usb cable
2. hold power for 1-2 minutes
3. turn on power
4. your printer should back to normal printing
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
waste ink absorber error message can sometimes be solved by resetting the printer itself. i havent yet tried in ip1880 but in ip1200, th e resetting method is this: (it might also work on other models)
1. unplug the power cord and the data cable(printer to pc) 2. while press-holding the (printer) power button plug the power cable (do not release printer power button until step 3) 3. press 'resumet' ( the button below the power button of the printer) button twice... 4. release the power button 5. connect the usb cable of the printer to the pc... - a new canon printer shall be found in the list of printers. use it as default printer
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 13, 2012 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 10, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Aug 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer
Mar 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 07, 2008 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: